Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Weekly Update: March 19 to 25

The weekend before, where I missed my WW meeting on March 15, was a crazy weekend filled with going out for dinner multiple times and lots of delicious food.  So after all that I was back to WW on March 22.


Weight Watchers Weigh-In:

Original Weight: 314.8
Previous Weight (March 8): 266.4
Today's Weight (March 22): 266.9
Change: +0.5
Total Loss: -47.9

Total Loss since May 2012: -55.3
Total Loss since Nov 2005: -69.5

SP Weigh In
Previous Weight (March 8): 263.6
Today's Weight (March 26): 263.6


Not bad at all.  I will take going up just half a pound.  I am really hoping for a 1 to 2 pound loss this week.  On my home scale I was back down to the lowest I have been over the past couple of months.

With Sparkpeople I am taking part in the BL Spring Into Action challenge.  It's the same group of women that I connected with for the Winter challenge.  I really want to do better this time around, but that is not going to happen unless I get off my arse.  I hate sounding like a broken record in regards to exercise.

If the weather would just warm up I could go for walks at lunch and/or in the evenings - but instead we got more snow and wind today.  Some spring we are having so far.  



No comments:

Post a Comment