Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weekly Update: Jan 8 to Jan 14

 Oh my goodness is it windy out there today.  Gusts up to 80 km/h downtown.  It was actually hard to walk from the car to the front door of the office.  Crazy.


Weight Watchers Weigh-In:

Original Weight: 314.8
Previous Weight (Jan 4): 273.6
Today's Weight (Jan 11): 273.6
Change: 0
Total Loss: -41.2

Total Loss since May 2012: -48.6
Total Loss since Nov 2005: -62.8


SP Weigh In
Previous Weight (Jan 4):  271.0
Today's Weight (Jan 11):  270.0


So I saw a loss on my scale at home of 1 pound - and then nothing at WW.  Not completely surprising since I saw an actual loss of 0.4 pounds at WW last week when I thought I would be up a little.  Still, I thought I should show some movement on the scale at WW.  It should balance out next week

 I made a really pretty chart showing my weight loss since November of 2005.  Can I go back in time to late 2008 and knock myself over the head?  Sort of like those V8 commercials - except I should have continued to workout and attend WW meetings.  Just because I moved cities and changed my job was no reason to drop everything completely.  Oh well.  I will keep at it and I will see 180 on the scale again and then go even lower. 




1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, completely. But you're back on track and in the right direction -- you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete