Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Weekly Update: Nov 27 to Dec 3

Weight Watchers Weigh-In:

Original Weight: 314.8
Previous Weight (Nov 23): 277.3
Today's Weight (Nov 23): N/A
Change: N/A
Total Loss: -37.5

Total Loss since May 2012: -44.9
Total Loss since Nov 2005: -58.7


Spark People Weigh-In: 
Previous Weight (Nov 23):  274.4
Today's Weight (Nov 30):  274.8


So I did not make it to my Weight Watchers meeting on Saturday morning.  My car has the check engine light on, and had an appointment booked for Tuesday.  My mom's car had an oil change booked for Saturday.  My dad helped my mom drop off her vehicle, and then he and my mom went shopping with his vehicle.

I was going to take the bus.  I made myself coffee and a breakfast sandwich.  Either my clock was off, or the bus came a couple minutes early - I walked out the front door and saw the bus driving by the cul-de-sac.  Doh!  The next bus (either the 2 or the 106) did not come for another 30min.

I think that the 0.4 pound gain (if you can even call it that) on my home scale was due to my time of the month.  So mostly bloating and water weight.  I know that things will be better this week as I weighed in at 274.6 this morning.

I have a goal to do at least 10min (if not 30min) of exercise everyday in December.  I know this will help move the numbers on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment