Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Weekly Update: Dec 4 to Dec 10

It has been a really cold week up here in the frozen North.  I finally took my car into the garage.  Ended up getting a couple of things fixed as well as a new windshield.  Now I just need to find the warranty information so that I can get some money back. 

I also finally met up with Dani for dinner at Moxie's on Thursday night.  Of course we also had to wander around a couple of stores in typical Karen/Dani fashion.  I finally found the delicious WW brownie bliss bars - which I highly recommend. 


Weight Wacthers Weigh-In:

Original Weight: 314.8
Previous Weight (Nov 23): 274.8
Today's Weight (Dec 7): 277.3
Change: -2.5
Total Loss: -40

Total Loss since May 2012: -47.4
Total Loss since Nov 2005: -61.2


Spark People Weigh-In: 
Previous Weight (Nov 30):  274.8
Today's Weight (Dec 7):  272.2


Woohoo !!  I am down a total of 40 pounds since I started back with WW on November 17, 2012.  At my 1 year anniversary of WW 2.0, I was down 37.4 pounds. 

This time last year was when my ex and I had a horrible conversation after his work Christmas party (Dec 14 or 15).  It would have been so easy to turn to food every time I was angry or sad - and I do admit that I had many times in the past year where I made bad food decisions - but overall I moved forward.  Separation, moved 300km, new position at work and I still lost 40 pounds. Not bad, not bad at all.

This week I worked out (with my Biggest Loser Challenge Wii game) on both Saturday and Sunday.  I have no excuses for not getting off my butt for just 30min a day.  Dinner is ready when I come home from work.  I do not have a husband or kids to take care of and minimal responsibilities around my house.  It won't always be like this, so I need to take advantage of the situation while I can.

My next small goal is to get into the 260s.  I think the last time I was at that weight would have been sometime in the middle of 2009.  I really need to go back through my old WW record books and make a chart/graph for myself.









2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! You should be proud.
    It was -9 F last week here when I was driving to a training class. Brrrr! They are forcasting we will be in the 60s F come next Monday. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete