Thursday, January 10, 2013

Goals for 2013

My theme for 2013 is "Moving Forward"

I am going to put myself first.  I am going to do things that make me happy.

Not to sound like a broken record, but I am going to lose weight and get healthy.  I am determined this time.  I actually have been working on this for a few weeks.

On November 17 I headed back to a Weight Watchers meeting.  I weighed in at 314.8 pounds.  Not as bad as the 322.2 I was last year, but not as good as the 297 I managed after getting out of the hospital.  I am now down 13.2 pounds and getting close to weighing under 300 again.

Goal #1 - Improve Health.  In progress and I am doing well so far.

I just signed up and was accepted into Robertson College for the Legal Secretary course. What I love about this program is that it is online and I can progress at my own speed.  I could potentially finish it in as little as 7 months, but I figure it will take me about a year, maybe a bit more.  This will allow me to move forward with my career.  After this I would like to take some additional courses and eventually end up as a Paralegal. 

Goal #2 - Improve Career.  Just waiting to receive my materials so I can get started.

I think these two goals are a good start.  Goals that are all about me.  That is what I need right now.  

1 comment:

  1. Those are both great and achievable goals for 2013! 13.2 pounds is awesome! I am stupid jealous. I started tracking for the reals just before thanksgiving (the U.S. one :) ) and am only down 4. But hey, it is the fact that we are both trying and making progress right?

    ReplyDelete