Friday, October 28, 2011

My Favourite Time of Year

It is actually feeling like fall outside, instead of cool summer days. I love snuggling under the covers in the morning.

My car is in the garage - again. Third time in 2011. First it was the engine/rocker arm issues, then in July the brakes (front & back) were redone, now it is the alternator. Sigh.

We are mostly settled in the new place. Just a couple of things to organize, but all the boxes are unpacked. We had a great house warming party last weekend. A was even the first one there, and later in the evening, his wife L showed up for a while. The best part was how many people loved our new home. I have to make sure I thank the friend that we had come over to help decorate, she also did our wedding, and she rocks.

I joined the gym that is just down the hallway in my office building. Now if I could just schedule a time everyday to actually go. I am thinking that lunch time is best. Maybe an early or late lunch? Sometimes there are classes at 12:00pm.

Work is somewhat better. I am putting in more effort and I enjoyed training a new person in our Edmonton office.

My grandmother is finally in her own place (assisted living in Edmonton). My dad is recovering from a second surgery to fix his broken foot. He fell down the stairs in March, at least I think it was March, or maybe it was early April? Either way he had four pins placed in his foot to repair his toes and now he has had them removed.

If I could just get motivated to eat healthy and move more - I would feel comfortable with trying to conceive again. I have to stop thinking about where I would be now if I had continued to going to WW meetings for all of 2011. I have to look forward, not back. "What If" thoughts do not get anything accomplished. They just keep me stuck at 300 pounds.

I think that is everything that is on my mind right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment